Source: Recipe Zaar
Cookbook date: August 26
- 4 slices bacon or turkey bacon
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup shredded low-fat cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped tomato
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Wrap two bacon slices around each chicken breast.
- In a small skillet, place the chicken breast with the bacon and cook until the bacon is done.
- Place the chicken into a baking dish and bake for 10-20 minutes until done.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with cheese. Bake for 2-3 minutes until cheese melts.
- Top with tomatoes.
- For different versions, try adding a sauce like ranch or barbecue or add more toppings like mushrooms, green onions, etc.